ASX Australian Electricity Futures & Options Workshop
Tue 20 Apr 2021
Increase your understanding of the ASX Australian energy derivatives market. ASX Commodities’ training courses provide energy market participants with key knowledge about our energy derivatives and their role in the complex Australian energy market. Understand the full suite of ASX energy derivative products, their specifications and characteristics / risk profile as well as how they are typically used in relation to the underlying physical market.
Key Agenda Topics covered:
- The Australian Electricity Pool Market
- The ASX Electricity Derivatives Market
- Contract Specifications and Trading Mechanisms
- Daily Settlement Price Procedures
- Margining at ASX Clear (Futures)
Who should attend?
Our training courses are attended by a broad range of organisations across the energy industry including:
- National Electricity Market (NEM) Participants;
- Commercial and Investment Banks;
- Brokers, Prime Brokers;
- Hedge Funds and Institutional Investors;
- Risk managers;
- Portfolio Managers;
- Traders and Analysts; and
- Industry Regulators.
There is no assumed knowledge.
Courses are conducted regularly across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- 1 day (9am – 4pm) Refreshments and lunch are provided
- Training handbook
- Course certificate
1. Sydney - Thursday 29 April 20201
To register please use the Online Booking Form.
If you have any queries or would like to register your interest for a future workshop please contact us at email@example.com.