Update on Data Centre Daily Files Enhancement
Thu 14 May 2015
ASX Energy is pleased to advise subscribers that the User Acceptance Test is reaching its completion. We are requesting testers to please report any feedback by COB Friday 22 May 2015. Please find a status report on the current Data Centre enhancements.
Project Status | Green
- Improve robustness;
- Maximise timeliness; and
- Streamline file formats.
- New end of day file formats for ASX Australian Electricity and Gas, New Zealand Electricity and Renewable Energy Certificate derivative markets available;
- New secure FTP delivery mechanism available; and
- User Acceptance Test currently under way.
- "The new format is really great and extremely helpful."
- "Please delay the transition date till early November 2015." i.e. the previous daily files will be available for an extended 3 months to allow for subscribers to complete testing and transition appropriately.
- Pending customer feedback for any major changes, ASX does not envisage any further changes to the existing file formats for Australian and New Zealand Electricity and Renewable Energy Certificate derivatives.
- The Victorian Gas file will be amended to include the newly listed Wallumbilla Gas and New Zealand Gas derivative products. These enhancements are due by end of May 2015.
- To download sample files please click here.
How to gain access?
- To begin set up please download relevant Account Request Forms.
- Please fill and return the Account Request Forms below to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
User Guides & Further Information
- For additional Data Centre file information please download the latest ASX Energy Data Centre User Guide.
- For SFTP set up information please download the ASX SFTP External User Guide.
If you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the ASX Energy Team on 1800 330 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.