ASX Energy Website & Block Trade messages
Thu 26 Jul 2018
The ASX Energy Website has enhanced the way it publishes User Defined Strategy Orders via the Block trade mechanism.
For changes as outlined in ASX Notice 0674.18.06 the ASX Energy website has made the following changes:
1. Trades intraday tab - http://www.asxenergy.com.au/trades
- Each leg to a user defined strategy order will be published on separate lines with a time stamp, product code, volume, price and "Block trade" reference.
2. Messages board - http://www.asxenergy.com.au/custom
- Each leg to a user defined strategy order will be published on a separate line with a time stamp, "Block Trade Regd", product code, volume and price. For an example please see below:
11:06 Block Trade Regd: HVZ0 10 Lots @ 64.95
11:06 Block Trade Regd: HNZ0 10 Lots @ 63.10
3. ASX Energy Block Trade email alerts
- For subscribers to the ASX Energy off-market distribution list, one email containing all legs to a user defined strategy order will be issued. Please see example below:
Thu 26 Jul 2018 11:06:40 Block Trade Regd: HVZ0 10 Lots @ 64.95
Thu 26 Jul 2018 11:06:40 Block Trade Regd: HNZ0 10 Lots @ 63.10
ASX accepts no liability for errors or omissions, including negligence, or for any damage loss or claim arising from reliance on the information."
if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the ASX Energy Team.